Tips & Advice
Tips & Advice
- If you feel that your skin or hair may need some extra help, let us know as soon as you book and we can advise on products and regime/routine to get started on before your trial
- If you are unsure about styles or accessories etc please do just ask, we have been to so many weddings now we have picked up a thing or 2 which we’re willing to share
- We can recommend some wonderful wedding suppliers, need a list let us know
- Ensure you break in your shoes before the day
- If you have had your engagement ring for a while, get it cleaned before the day
- Send us on any style ideas before the trial
- Wash & blowdry your hair straight the day before and leave down
- Wear a white or cream top with similar neckline to your wedding dress if possible as this will help you visualise your full look
- If planning on wearing tan for the day do so for your makeup trial
- Bring Hair Accessories and veil if possible
- For MakeUp trial arrive with bare skin
- If coming for hair trial only, have your makeup done as best you can so you can visualise your full look
- Bring your smile
Only few weeks to go……few tips for Bride & Bridemaids…..
- Ensure that you exfoliate once or twice a week and moisturise all over after each shower paying particular attention to feet, hands, elbows and heels.
- Massage cuticles on finger and toe nails with either cuticle oil if you have it or else coconut oil….twice a day if you can. If you are nail biters….chew something else for the next few weeks if you can.
- Week of wedding…..last time to exfoliate should be 2/3 days before THE DAY and then moisturise well.
- When having fake tan….shower on the morning and use light milk moisturiser…..paying particular attention to hands, feet, elbows, knees and heels. Always have a trial before the wedding.
- If taming eyebrows ensure to do it a week or two beforehand. We can discuss this at the trial. Defuzzing legs and bits can be done on day before.
- If planning on having a facial or the like use it 3/4 weeks beforehand….no later……if experiencing breakout mix together lemon juice and egg white and brush onto face…..it will harden a bit….leave for 20 mins or so and wash off with warm face cloth. Again we can discuss in detail at the trial.
- Throw a nice top oil treatment into your hair the week before hand, wrap in warm towel and leave for hour or so. This should be done once a week for few months if hair particularly dry.
- Smile and look forward to it all
- The green folder – for civil ceremony
- Envelopes for your supliers
- Crochet Hook – if you have a buttom back dress
- Small scissors
- Small sewing kit
- White chalk
- Spray Plaster
- Body tape
- Mouthwash or spray
- Blotting paper
- Translucent Powder
- Little can of hairspray
- Safety Pins
- Cotton Buds
- Nail File
- Hand Lotion
- Nail Polish
- Face Mist – L’Avene, Ella & Jo, LaRoche Pose